Lemonade Planner Retailer Sales Agreement
By completing our Wholesale Registration on the Lemonade Planner website (lemonadeplanner.com.au), you (The Retailer) are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The retailer must provide accurate information about their business and brand.
- Approvals will be granted to businesses who are a good fit for our brand. We reserve the right to decline applications based on their website, social media or store experience.
- The approval of one location of a business does not constitute approval for all locations.
- The Retailer must provide their street and website addresses, and all social media channels to be considered as a Lemonade Planner stockist.
- Products must be purchased in quantities of 10 or more to activate wholesale pricing.
- Products may only be sold by The Retailer instore. Online sales of our product must be completed through our Affiliate Program.
- Retailers may be enrolled as Wholesale and Affiliate customers simultaneously.
- We do not sell indent. Products are available until sold out.
- If products should be sold out, we will advise when they are expected back in stock. We closely monitor stock levels, and as our product is made locally, this is likely to be a rare occurance.
Postage and Handling
- Delivery to most areas within the Geelong Region is provided at no charge.
- Shipping costs depend on your location and the weight of the packages. They will be calculated and charged at checkout.
- We deliver personally to the local area, and use Australia Post and Sendle within other areas of Australia.
- Payment can be made via Credit Card or Bank Transfer at the time of order.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you. Please allow 2 working days once payment has been received for us to process your wholesale order. We endeavour to get your stock to you as soon as possible.
- The products are covered for replacement in the case of loss or damage while in transit.
- Lemonade Planner will not be responsible for the replacement of goods lost or damagaed after delivery.
- Retailers agree that they will sell our products at the Recommended Retail Price. All retailers will be given advance notice of any promotional pricing with at least 30 days notice. The Retailer may sell our products at the advertised sale price on our website, but are not obliged to apply the discount in their store.
- If the goods are faulty we will then apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
- To request a credit or refund on stock damaged in transit or faulty products, please complete our returns request detailing the defect for your refund or credit. Our standard Returns Policy applies.
- Lemonade Planner can provide high resolution photos on request via an online shared folder to promote the Lemonade Planner products for the use on approved stockists websites and/or social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Lemonade Planner and we have final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the product images from our website.
- All images published on Instagram featuring Lemonade Planner must include tags @lemonadeplanner and #lemonadeplanner. Failure to not tag the Lemonade Planner brand continually may result in the cancellation of your wholesale account. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- We encourage you to also use your own creative images of Lemonade Planner products in your marketing campaigns. Our aim is to promote you us much as we can on social media and will gladly promote and tag your images where they fit our brand and social schedule.
- We retain the right to refuse a retailer or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. Similarly, if a retailer misrepresents our brand or acts in violation of the ACCC guidelines, their wholesale account will be withdrawn.
The Legal Stuff
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement do not override any of the existing laws and regulations contained in the Competition and Consumer Act or Fair Trading Laws in your state or territory.